Hey RPG Makers!
This update fixes a bug that could occur in follower selection under certain circumstances in the Follower Control plugin for MV. Big thanks to Lei-Ray for bringing this bug to my attention!
Description of bug:
- If the current number of party members was less than the Max Party Members plugin parameter, it was possible to select an invisible/absent follower.
- For example, if the Max Party Members was set to 4, and only 2 party members were in the group, then using the plugin command “Follower 3” would target an invisible/absent follower position, where follower position 3 would be. This usually wasn’t noticeable if Set Move Route was used on an absent follower. However, if Show Balloon Icon or Show Animation was used, this resulted in graphical effects even when the party member was not present!
- This bug has been fixed as of this update.
Download Follower Control Plugin MV
How to Install
- Download the file, and unzip it.
- Make sure the unzipped file is named Tyruswoo_FollowerControl.js and is saved as a .js file.
- Open the file folder of your project. Place the file in your project’s “js” folder, within the “plugins” folder.
- Open your project in RPG Maker MV, then go to the Tools menu and select Plugin Manager. Use the Plugin Manager to add and activate the plugin.