Hey RPG Makers!
This update makes it possible to increase the number of party members that are displayed! By default, RPG Maker MV only displays the first 4 party members on the map. So, if you’ve ever wanted to have an unlimited number of party members displayed following each other on the map, now you can!
There is a newer version of Follower Control for MV!
- Download the file, and unzip it.
- Make sure the unzipped file is named Tyruswoo_FollowerControl.js and is saved as a .js file.
- Open the file folder of your project. Place the file in your project’s “js” folder, within the “plugins” folder.
- Open your project in RPG Maker MV, then go to the Tools menu and select Plugin Manager. Use the Plugin Manager to add and activate the plugin.
How to change the maximum party members:
- Install the plugin (see above).
- Open RPG Maker MV, and open the Plugin Manager. In your plugins list, double-click on the Tyruswoo_FollowerControl plugin.
- Change the value of the Max Party Members parameter. Any value 1 or greater is possible!
You can also decrease the number of party members shown, so if you want 2 or 3 party members shown, you can do this!
If you want just 1 party member shown (the leader), you can use this Follower Control plugin; or, you can use the event command “Change Party Followers…” found on Event Commands tab 2 under Character.
Some of you may have found a similar feature nestled in some other plugin, but now you can just use Follower Control! As this plugin is a full-featured way to control followers, controlling the number of visible followers is an important addition to the power Follower Control provides!
Enjoy having as many followers as you want for your game!