Follower Control Plugin v3.0 for RPG Maker MV
Hello RPG Makers!
This update includes a couple of improvements.
- There was a bug that affected loading and saving in some projects. Thanks to Edsephiroth for bringing this to our attention and a big thanks to McKathlin for fixing it!
- The second improvement is that Move Routes given to non-existent followers will now be ignored.
Download Follower Control Plugin MV
How to Install
- Download the file, and unzip it.
- Make sure the unzipped file is named Tyruswoo_FollowerControl.js and is saved as a .js file.
- Open the file folder of your project. Place the file in your project’s “js” folder, within the “plugins” folder.
- Open your project in RPG Maker MV, then go to the Tools menu and select Plugin Manager. Use the Plugin Manager to add and activate the plugin.
Big thanks to Tyruswoo for making such a great plugin and to McKathlin for making it even better!
- Software Engineer
- Pixel Artist
- Music Composer
- Sound Engineer