Hello RPG Makers!
This update for Follower Control for RPG Maker MZ fixes a couple of bugs.
The second bug was that if the current number of party members was less than the Max Party Members plugin parameter, it was possible to select an invisible/absent follower. For example, if the max party size was 4 and the current party was 2 then using the “Follower 3” would allow you to select an absent follower. This allowed for Show Balloon Icon or Show Animation to be used on the absent follower which caused unwanted graphical effects. This has now been fixed! Thanks to Lei-Ray for bringing this to our attention.
Download Follower Control Plugin MZ
How to Install
- Download the file, and unzip it.
- Make sure the unzipped file is named Tyruswoo_FollowerControl.js and is saved as a .js file.
- Open the file folder of your project. Place the file in your project’s “js” folder, within the “plugins” folder.
- Open your project in RPG Maker MZ, then go to the Tools menu and select Plugin Manager. Use the Plugin Manager to add and activate the plugin.
- I recommend you place this plugin toward the bottom of your plugin list, so it has high priority.
- Software Engineer
- Pixel Artist
- Music Composer
- Sound Engineer