Hey RPG Makers!
I’m pleased to announce the release of the Follower Control plugin for RPG Maker MZ!
This plugin includes the features you’ve enjoyed from Follower Control for MV, including:
- Change the Max Party Members! Have as many party members as you want!
- Use commands on followers! This is excellent for cutscenes!
- Set Move Route
- Show Balloon Icon
- Show Animation
- Transfer Player
- Conditional Branch
- Use pathfinding scripts within the Set Move Route command! This works on the player, followers, and events!
- this.path(x, y)
- this.path(‘event’, id)
- this.path(‘follower’, i)
- Use the Pose plugin command to change a follower’s image! You can change images to various poses, without even needing to know the follower’s actor ID or current image. All you need to know is which follower to affect, and which pose to use!
Download Follower Control Plugin MZ
How to Install
- Download the file, and unzip it.
- Make sure the unzipped file is named Tyruswoo_FollowerControl.js and is saved as a .js file.
- Open the file folder of your project. Place the file in your project’s “js” folder, within the “plugins” folder.
- Open your project in RPG Maker MZ, then go to the Tools menu and select Plugin Manager. Use the Plugin Manager to add and activate the plugin.
- I recommend you place this plugin toward the bottom of your plugin list, so it has high priority.
Settings and Plugin Commands
With the Follower Control plugin, modifying the maximum number of party members is simple. Just open the Plugin Manager, select the Follower Control plugin, and change the Max Party Members.
List of plugin commands available with Follower Control.
Enjoy the Follower Control plugin!