Event Generator for RPG Maker MZ
Generate events at runtime (during gameplay)!
Generated events are modeled after events from other maps!
Event locations, quantity of events, and which events to generate defined by you, or randomized according to your preferences!
If you have already purchased access, please Log in for access to the downloads below.
If you have not yet joined, please join one of the following memberships to gain access to the plugin.
Access to this Plugin Only
Immediate access to this plugin, with lifetime updates! Note: Updates of this plugin made for other versions of RPG Maker are not included.
All Plugins Yearly Access
This membership gives you access to all our RPG Maker plugins and updates for a whole year! This includes one year of access to all our plugins for MZ and MV!
All Plugins Lifetime Access
This membership gives you lifetime access to all our RPG Maker plugins and updates! This includes lifetime access to every RPG Maker plugin we create in the future, including future titles in the RPG Maker series!
All download links are included. It is recommended to select the most recent version, found at the top of the list, as it includes all previous updates, as well.
Event Generator v2.0 for RPG Maker MZ
Jan. 12, 2023, by Tyruswoo
- Events now generate 20+ times faster! Efficiency greatly improved!
- Script calls added, useful for conditional branches:
- New Feature: Shared slain count map groups. Maps in the same group share their slain counts.
- Bugfix: Fixed duplicative creation of sprites for events that already existed on the map at the time of the event generator function running. The bug resulted in many events (and party members) having decreased transparency of transparent pixels. Now, this bugfix results in the transparency of all sprites remaining as intended.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in which encounters belonging to a region did not correctly determine an eventNames index when creating a new slain record. This fix prevents a crash when looking up indices that were inadvertently created without a name or value.
- Bugfix: Fixed slain count crash that happened when player enters a map that didn’t exist when the save file was first created.
- Code Improvement: Moderately reduced save bloat by overhauling save counting and replacing the array of arrays with a minimal object that takes multi-part keys (in a similar fashion to Game_SelfSwitches).
Event Generator v1.0 for RPG Maker MZ
Sept. 28, 2020, by Tyruswoo
- Original Release: Event Generator plugin released for RPG Maker MZ!
Below are the latest blog posts for the Event Generator plugin for RPG Maker MZ! See all blog posts for this plugin!
Hey RPG Makers! This Event Generator plugin makes it easy to spawn new events! Features include: Spawn events at any coordinates, in any region(s), or in an area!Use model events from your selected default map, or from any other map!…