Event AI Plugin for RPG Maker MZ
Upgrade your events with new features!
New triggers, linked events, if/else statements in move routes, self variables, and more!
Make events that survey and interact with surroundings, either when triggered, or autonomously!
If you have already purchased access, please Log in for access to the downloads below.
If you have not yet joined, please join one of the following memberships to gain access to the plugin.
Access to this Plugin Only
Immediate access to this plugin, with lifetime updates! Note: Updates of this plugin made for other versions of RPG Maker are not included.
All Plugins Yearly Access
This membership gives you access to all our RPG Maker plugins and updates for a whole year! This includes one year of access to all our plugins for MZ and MV!
All Plugins Lifetime Access
This membership gives you lifetime access to all our RPG Maker plugins and updates! This includes lifetime access to every RPG Maker plugin we create in the future, including future titles in the RPG Maker series!
Event AI Plugin MZ Download Links
All download links are included. It is recommended to select the most recent version, found at the top of the list, as it includes all previous updates, as well.
Event AI Plugin v2.3 for RPG Maker MZ
Mar. 20, 2023, by Tyruswoo
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in which sometimes, on autosave load, the Game_Map.eraseEvent function would try to erase a non-existent event.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in which linked events could include events that were erased (such as by the Erase Event command).
Event AI Plugin v2.2 for RPG Maker MZ
Oct. 22, 2022, coded by McKathlin, designed by Tyruswoo
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that was keeping Event Touch trigger NPCs from initiating their own event.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that affected the Link Event command’s ability to identify a map by its name if the name contained a digit.
Event AI Plugin v2.1 for RPG Maker MZ
Aug. 8, 2022, coded by McKathlin, designed by Tyruswoo
- Changed Feature: Replaced v2.0’s three Link Event plugin commands with one. This unified Link Event plugin command finds an event on any map, referenced by map ID or name. The event itself can also be referenced by ID or name, or found based on location or note.
- New Feature: The Link Event plugin command can find an event on any map, referenced by map ID or name. The event itself can also be referenced by ID or name, or found based on location or note.
- Bugfixes: A few bugfixes for the Link Event plugin command’s less common use cases.
Event AI Plugin v2.0 for RPG Maker MZ
July 22, 2022, coded by McKathlin and Tyruswoo, designed by Tyruswoo
- New Feature: Linked events! When commands run that would usually affect the currently active event, they’ll affect the linked event instead. This can be used to control any event’s self switches, and much more!
- New Feature: Self variables and extra self switches! Start any variable or switch with s: and it will act as a self variable or self switch. Coordinates with linked events!
- New Feature: Weighted random branches: These are similar to Conditional Branches, but the branch used is selected randomly based on its weight relative to other weighted branches.
- New Feature: “Treasure by Name” plugin command gives a treasure of the item, weapon, or armor that matches the name.
- New Feature: “Trigger: Party Touch” plugin command! Use this within any event page to make the event page trigger when an event touches any party member!
- New Feature: Random Mover Touch plugin parameter. When true, a randomly moving NPC can initiate an Event Touch or Party Touch event.
- New Feature: Script support for movement routes: Conditional branches within movement routes! Also balloons, remembering starting location, and more!
- New Feature: New script snippets: $gameMap.name(), $gameMap.activeEvent(), and $gamePlayer.checkRegionChange()
Event AI Plugin v1.0 for RPG Maker MZ
Nov. 5, 2021, coded by McKathlin, designed by Tyruswoo
- Original Release: Event AI plugin released for RPG Maker MZ!
- New Feature: “Trigger: Region Entry” plugin command! Use this within any event page to make the event page trigger when a region on the map is entered!
- New Feature: Treasure plugin commands! These can be set up to allow easily giving treasures to the player with a consistent message style!