Day-Night Cycle for RPG Maker MZ
Add a day-night cycle!
This plugin keeps track of time of day as the cycle advances, auto-updates variables and switches based on time of day, and applies screen tones to areas marked as outdoors!
Also, add lighting presets to your maps!
If you have already purchased access, please Log in for access to the downloads below.
If you have not yet joined, please join one of the following memberships to gain access to the plugin.
Access to this Plugin Only
Immediate access to this plugin, with lifetime updates! Note: Updates of this plugin made for other versions of RPG Maker are not included.
All Plugins Yearly Access
This membership gives you access to all our RPG Maker plugins and updates for a whole year! This includes one year of access to all our plugins for MZ and MV!
All Plugins Lifetime Access
This membership gives you lifetime access to all our RPG Maker plugins and updates! This includes lifetime access to every RPG Maker plugin we create in the future, including future titles in the RPG Maker series!
All download links are included. It is recommended to select the most recent version, found at the top of the list, as it includes all previous updates, as well.
Day-Night Cycle v2.1 for RPG Maker MZ
Dec. 7, 2022, by McKathlin
- Bugfix: Fixed bug where Bloodmoon phase screen tones failed to display.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug where Bloodmoon phase switches failed to update.
Day-Night Cycle v2.0 for RPG Maker MZ
June 13, 2022, by McKathlin
- New Feature: Optional blood moon! Periodically, one night will have unusual lighting, and signal its presence with a distinct switch.
- New Feature: “Reset Lighting” plugin command! Allows tinting the screen back to whichever lighting the map would use, based on the lighting notetag in the map’s note. (Useful if cutscenes or other events tinted the screen!)
- New Feature: “Use Lighting Preset” plugin command! Allows tinting the screen to any lighting preset defined in the plugin parameters, using a lighting keyword.
Day-Night Cycle v1.1 for RPG Maker MZ
Dec. 24, 2021, by McKathlin
- Bugfix: Fixed bug where auto-variable and auto-switch values were referencing the previous time change instead of the current time.
Day-Night Cycle v1.0 for RPG Maker MZ
June 12, 2021, by McKathlin
- Original Release: Day-Night Cycle plugin released for RPG Maker MZ!
Below are the latest blog posts for the Follower Control plugin for RPG Maker MZ! See all blog posts for this plugin!
Greetings RPG Makers! I’m pleased to present the Day-Night Cycle plugin by McKathlin, for RPG Maker MZ! This plugin allows you to easily add a day/night cycle to your game. The following features are included: Have time change based on…