Hey RPG Makers!
With this Screenshot Snapper plugin, you can save your screenshots to a folder of your choice within your project!
Take Pixel Perfect Screenshots!
Screenshots will always be pixel perfect! You can also change the following settings for your screenshots:
- Choose the folder where your screenshots are saved!
- Choose which keyboard button you use to take screenshots!
By default, the Print Screen button is used to save screenshots, and the screenshots are saved to a “screenshots” folder in your project.
Showcase Your Game!
You can create magnificent images of your project easily with this Screenshot Snapper plugin!
Download Screenshot Snapper Plugin MZ
How to Install
- Download the file, and unzip it.
- Make sure the unzipped file is named Tyruswoo_ScreenshotSnapper.js and is saved as a .js file.
- Open the file folder of your project. Place the file in your project’s “js” folder, within the “plugins” folder.
- Open your project in RPG Maker MZ, then go to the Tools menu and select Plugin Manager. Use the Plugin Manager to add and activate the plugin.
- I recommend you place this plugin toward the bottom of your plugin list, so it has high priority.
Here are a few examples of screenshots taken with the Screenshot Snapper plugin! Note that images shown on this website may sacrifice some quality in order to load more quickly. However, screenshots taken with this plugin will be pixel perfect.
Using the Print Screen key (or another button of your choosing), you can save screenshots of your RPG Maker MZ game!
This screenshot was taken using the Screenshot Snapper plugin for RPG Maker MZ!
This screenshot was also taken using the Screenshot Snapper plugin for RPG Maker MZ!
How to Make Your RPG Maker MZ Game Widescreen
Note that if you want widescreen screenshots like these, you will need to go to your game’s Database > System 2 tab, and change your game’s screen width to 1104 pixels. Keep the screen height at 624 pixels.
Enjoy using the Screenshot Snapper plugin to take screenshots in your RPG Maker game!